Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Adding Covers - Catch My Products

Back when I started on TpT in 2013, there was a lot I didn't know about product design. Although I have posted 574 products, which is more than anyone in the state of Tennessee, many of my products are still lacking the basics . . . a cover, copyright, or links to other products. As a result, I've been working feverishly all summer to get these products revised. I'm down to my last 25 or so. This is huge compared to where I started! Plus, when I say "revised," I'm just talking about clothing the naked products. There are many old products with covers that still need work. 

I retired from teaching about a month ago, yet see myself with a full work load ahead. Check out a small sampling of my newest creations and/ or revisions since school let out. Also, please stop by.



close read, nonfiction, stories

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Nonfiction-Comprehension-Close-Reading-Passage-Irish-Castle-15th-Century-3198341
logic, puzzles, back to school



idioms, Figurative Language


nonfiction, stories, sports



back to school, logic puzzles



computers, short cuts for kids



logic, Labor Day



If you are not already a follower, I'd love it if you'd sign on board. You will become privy to information about sales, contests, and/or new products. Plus, I offer 50% off of new items for the first day!





3 comments:

messymimi said...

Your love of teaching shines through, i'm glad you will have more time now to work on offering your excellent products!

Rhonda Albom said...

Congrats on both retiring and on having so many products.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I think the products look great! It's wonderful that you are able to make these products to help children continue to learn and grow.