Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Memorial Days Dollar Deals #TEACHERSREMEMBER

I've joined with multiple teacher sellers for Memorial Day Dollar Deals. 
All you have to do is go to TpT and search:



#TEACHERSREMEMBER

on May 28th and 29th to receive great dollar 
bargains on Teachers Pay Teachers.




Catch My Products is offering two 
summer bundles for only $1 each.


Challenge students in 1st -3rd grades with a variety 
of puzzles and activities that are fun and engaging.


For old kids, Summer Boredom Busters for 
grades 3rd -6th will keep them happy.



Only $1


Enjoy shopping, and also, here is one of my favorite 
instrumentals by The Allman Brothers. 
I hate that Gregg Allman passed.







5 comments:

messymimi said...

No doubt the Allman Brothers had talent and a unique sound. Hope you have a blessed and beautiful Sunday and Memorial Day!

mail4rosey said...

The sale is nice! I didn't realize Greg Allman was married to Cher at one point.

Binky said...

Happy Memorial Day, Joyce.

messymimi said...

Also, loved your six words at Coach Daddy Blog.

Klara S said...

Nice sounds.