Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 25, 2016

#MMMM Free

Between writing and posting this Musical blog post, I lost my charming and loving father-in-law. He is now free from his suffering and is with much of his family. Dad had not seen his own mother in 80 years. Last night, the lights blinked on the chandelier several times. I believe this was him letting us know that he is finally free.


This week, Xmas Dolly has given us ANOTHER freebie. So here's my post complete with songs about being free and a free logic problem, too. Even if you don't teach, download my problem and see if you can solve it; just for fun. But be careful. You might get hooked on these puzzles. I love them!

First up is Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'."




Next up is Roger Daltrey singing, "I'm Free."



And finally, here's YOUR freebie from Catch My Products!



So, Dolly? Is this what you meant by this week being a "Freebie"?


7 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Great job! Love all your picks my friend!!! Tom Petty has been around a long time and there's a reason for that.... he's dam good! Great pick I love Free Fallin' is great tune! Thanks for sharin' your picks with us and playin' along! You're duh best! hugs

Binky said...

Very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. You and your family have my condolences.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, I'm sorry to learn the news of your father-in-law's passing. Thanks for deciding to join the 4M crew despite your loss and your song choices are fabulously appropriate. Your FIL is definitely free. God bless you and your family, dear friend. Sending hugs & love your way!

Mike Golch said...

Sorry for your loss. great music.

shelly said...

Sorry about your father-in-law. I lost Sir Poops in March and my Grandfather on December 19, 2015. Two great losses.

Rhonda Albom said...

So sorry for your loss Joyce, and good picks of songs.

Colette S said...

HUGS
My thoughts and condolences and prayers are with you.

I did think so too when the lights/candles were flickering during my friend's funeral.

*HUGS*