Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, November 1, 2015

#MM Songs From the Movies

It's Monday, again, and here are some of my favorite musical scenes from the movies.


First up, from Ferris Bueller's Day Off comes "Twist and Shout."



Next up is a song from Beetlejuice, "Day-o." 



And finally, here is a clip from Les Miserables, "Do You Hear the People Sing?"





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

8 comments:

XmasDolly said...

You have wonderful taste in music my friend, and the last one is a favorite one also. Hmmm wonder why I didn't think of it? bwahahahaha Thanks for sharing and rockin along with us today! HUGS

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun. I love that Ferris Bueller song.

stevebethere said...

Fab picks now you got me twist and shouting heheh!

Have a tanfastic day Joyce choice Joyce choice Joyce :-)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Fun fun fun! Great choices, Joyce! :)

Hooked On A Feeling a Flashlight is shining on Crystals just Let It Go to Star Wars: The Force Awakens!

Mike Golch said...

Cool tunes.

Colette S said...

Oh I love Beetlejuice Day O!
One day I want to watch it with the kids. They are too young now.

Thanks for rocking. Have a best week!

Binky said...

I even saw those first two movies.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce, great to dance with you. Twist and Shout is a fabulous tune to get you moving. I like your movie theme song selections. Thanks for sharing!