Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, July 20, 2015

Rocking in the 80s

This week, we are rocking in the 80s comedy style. First up is a cute little reminder of those days, if you are old enough to remember. This song is a take off from Billy Joel's, "We Didn't Start the Fire." I know I'm being mean, but I always thought that the biggest injustice in life is to have Christie Brinkley as a mother, yet turn up looking like Billy Joel.






Ben Stiller wants more than being really, really, ridiculously good looking in "Zoolander", so he and his intelligent male model buddies have fun while rocking to George Michael's (Wham), "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go." Nothing like a gasoline fight.



Finally, have fun watching one of my favorite videos from the 80s. Paul Simon and Chevy Chase team up together to present, "You Can Call Me Al."







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

mail4rosey said...

I love the last song/video. I've always thought that was a catchy, fun tune. :)

stevebethere said...

Nice bit of retro Joyce having said that I barely remember them as I am only 21 ..."coughs"

Have a retrotastic day and....nice choice Joyce :-)

XmasDolly said...

Love, Love, Love your first tune. I always thought that was a cool song. Zoolander OMG... I never did see that movie, but this video... looks like I'm going to have to see it now. :) Sorry for the linky problem. It's saying if you don't have my link on your blog you cannot enter, but I have girls that do and it's still not working, so I have contacted the company. I'm going to have to find a different one. This is the third time in one month it has screwed up. Time for me to find someone else. :( Why do people try to fix stuff that's not broke. grrrrrr

Stacy Uncorked said...

Heh, I had the same thought you did about Christy Brinkley and Billy Joel's kid. ;)

Great choices, Joyce! I'd forgotten all about that Paul Simon and Chevy Chase one - genius! :)

Thanks for the dance - have a great week!

doing the Safety Dance to The Birdie Song jammin’ to Agadoo because i’m a True Survivor!

Colette S said...

One of my favorite has always been that Al song! LOVE IT!

Thanks for rocking with us :)

Have a fun week !

Rhonda Albom said...

LOL about Alexa Ray, never really thought about it before, but goo point. As for the music, I loved that last video. I had now idea that Paul Simon was that short of Chevy Chase was that tall.