Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, February 15, 2015

#WW Famous TV Theme Songs


Here's a song that outdid its goofy TV show. I watched
"The Greatest American Hero"
a few times but got into the song way more than the show.

 
Here is one of the best TV theme songs ever.
Hurray for Henry Mancini and The Pink Panther!
 
 
I doubt if this last TV theme song ever made it big,
but I liked it. Is anyone old enough to
remember watching "The Banana Splits?"
 






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST
here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s">http://javaura.com/">LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=496688">
/>


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


 

12 comments:

Rhonda Albom said...

Fun songs. I am even older than you, so of course I remember Banana Splits.

mail4rosey said...

I loved The Greatest American Hero theme song!!

Boopnut said...

I liked that theme song to America's Greatest Hero too. Now it will be in my head all day! Wonder what happened to William Katt?
Deb

stevebethere said...

The last two are classics, we didn't get the first one over here :-(


Have a themetunetastic week Joyce :-)

Binky said...

I have to admit I watched the Banana Splits, and some of their other shows, too(Syd & Marty Croft?).

Cascia Talbert said...

Great songs, especially the Banana Splits show. Have a terrific week!

csuhpat1 said...

Great songs and they are all classics. Great to hear them again.

Colette S said...

Ooh yea GMTA!
I love Pink panther always :)

Thanks for sharing and rocking!

Anonymous said...

I never saw The Banana Splits, but it looks cute.

I love The Pink Panther theme.

XmasDolly said...

oH Yeah you thought of all the fun ones. Love it. You totally rock my friend thanks for sharing and joining us today. Have a rocking week.

Anonymous said...

Pink Panther is an absolute classic. As is Banana Splits but that is going to be stick in my brain ALL DAY!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Yep, I thought of Greatest AMerican Hero but totally forgot Pink Panther!