Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Family Christmas News Letters

Dear Family & Friends,


It's been a fabulous year for us Griswolds. In the summer, we loaded up the kids and had a fun vacation to Walley World. The best part of a family vacation is the togetherness we experienced as we drove from city to city with the family.  We met interesting people in St. Louis, an even more interesting woman along the road, and had great service in a traditional western saloon. We stopped at Cousin Eddie's place and got to drive Aunt Edna home.

     When we finally reached Wally World, we got the best spot in the lot. We road all of the rides and even met Mr. Walley in person.


Now that it's Christmas, we have the most brilliant light display in the neighborhood. Plus, I got a great bonus from my boss. Life is good when you're a Griswold. 

Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

Love,
Clark, Ellen, Rusty, & Audrey





8 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

I'd like to get this movie for my kids to see. They've never seen it. Right now their favorite holiday flicks are Polar Express, Home Alone and A Christmas Story. They call Polar Express "A Classic". I guess to them it is.

messymimi said...

Heeheehee!

A blessed Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Binky said...

Christmas house lighting has gotten a lot more extreme since then!

adhi das said...

Wishing you a very happy & Prosperous New Year.. Thanks for all the support! Keep writing! Keep lighting!… BEST PRAYERS FOR FUTURE!!

Unknown said...

Those movies are hilarious :). Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year Joyce!

stevebethere said...

LOL brilliant Christmas Vacation was shown here again couple days ago I watch it everytime

have a brilliant day Joyce or you could just have one of your choice Joyce :-)

LA Botchar said...

hhhmmmmm, this sounds so familiar for some reason? I think I've seen a similar letter??
LOL
watched it twice already this Christmas - never is not funny.

Rhonda Albom said...

Love that movie, but I think I liked their European Vacation best of the series.