Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Optimistic


An optimist is the dog who hangs near the stove when I'm cooking, the kid who flaps his mouth in my class, or maybe it's the squirrel that camps out in our attic. All these seem to be optimistic moves––hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something; however, I am the truest optimist of all. 


I believed I could scratch a few notes to satisfy my buzzing mind before bed last night and then write a great post after work and Chess Club. Plus my son came in town tonight. The post ain't gonna happen because I'M TIRED.


The conclusion: I'll let these funny thoughts simmer awhile before sending them to fruition. Night. Night.




5 comments:

Jo said...

And by fruition you mean forgotten, right? Oh, that's just me? Fine. Carry on.

An Apel a Day said...

This is me to. Some days I come home and have high hopes of getting a lot done. It to just doesn't happen.

mail4rosey said...

Hurrah for your son being in town. :)

We have an optimistic squirrel that keeps building nests and burying nuts in my car. I will find a way to deter that brat of a rodent (repeating ten times to myself).

Theresa Mahoney said...

It seems the more I think I am going to get, the less it actually happens. I am optimistic that nothing is ever going to get caught up.

Binky said...

Well you did write a post!