Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Theme Thursday: Eyes


I know you think these smiling eyes belong to some great celebrity, and you may be right... but not yet. Mrsupole asks if one can smile with their eyes. I certainly believe it as proven in the above photo, but what do smiling eyes mean? Is the barer smiling because she is up to no good or perhaps she knows a secret that she dare not tell. Wouldn't it be great to be able to pop into anyone's head and know what they're thinking? Or perhaps the thoughts of others might not be so wonderful, especially when they're thinking how weird you are.

I've always been an eye girl. Some women like to stare at male six packs, booties, or beards, but not me. I'll take a pair of sexy peepers any day. As a result, my husband has great eyes. Round, dark pools of warmth snatched me early in our dating. I guess it was his eyes because he couldn't hold a tune even if it were hot glued to his hands. In fact, he sings so badly that his high school music teacher told him to shut up and lip sync. I guess that educator wasn't enticed by beautiful eyes. Neither was the wet fool next to the "malfunctioning" wave pool in the high school science lab. Tee hee.

Do you want to know why the eyes up top are smiling? Okay, I'll tell you. It's the result of repeatedly holding a camera phone to one's own eyes and snapping stupid picture after stupid picture. Glad no one was home to see that one!

Let's end this with a little celebrity eye game. Guess whose eyes and if I don't forget the answers by the time I tally up my responses, I'll tell you if you're right.

A.

B.




C.


13 comments:

shelly said...

A> Bugs Bunny

B, Abraham Lincoln

C. Madonna

Hugs,
Shelly

Brian Miller said...

a. bugs
b. abe
c. madonna

CJ said...

L enjoyed your thoughts on eyes. I love my husband's eyes, too. They are blue, but change colors with the colors surrounding him.

My contribution to the eyes theme: http://proartz.blogspot.com/2012/08/theme-thursday-eyes.html



A. ??? B. Lincoln? C. Maybe Liz Taylor?

Kris McCracken said...

There is a reason that so many songs are about EYES!

Mary said...

I like to look at eyes too. They tell a LOT about a person's character and personality.

Unspoken said...

C. Madonna

Eyes are super sexy. I agree. They are a deal sealer or breaker for me.

Mrsupole said...

The only eyes I could guess was Madonna's, but I am thinking the others are correct with the first two.

I love the smiling eyes, they are so expressive and I was smiling when I looked at them. I am like your husband and was asked to leave choir. Not sure what happened because I had once sang so beautifully and one day it was gone. I think it was puberty, lol, seriously I really do because my voice changed too.

Love what you have shared with us for this weeks Theme Thursday, definitely some great eye stories here.

God bless.

UncleMike said...

Yes, you can smile with the eyes, the truest smile are behind the eyes. My guesses are Bugs Bunny, Abe Lincoln, and some Hollywood person.

Theresa Mahoney said...

Lol @ your hubbies music teacher! That's terrible, yet oh so funny!
My guesses are the same as Shelly.

Catch My Words said...

For some reason, my internet doesn't work early in the morning, so I turned to my cell phone to post comments. When I went to approve a comment, I accidentally hit delete on the small cell phone screen and can't get the comment posted. Sorry, Binky.


Binky has left a new comment on your post "Theme Thursday: Eyes":

Bugs Bunny, Abe Lincoln, and I have no idea. I'm guessing female. Human. Famous.

Anonymous said...

Bugs Bunny
Honest Abe
Julia Roberts?

Dave King said...

The eyes have it - only sometimes they don't! Thought-provoking - thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were squinting....but agree I like eyes too. Oh and on america's next top model she has a whole segment about smiling with your eyes!