Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Silly Sunday: Writing Faux Pas

For this week's Silly Sunday at Rhonda's Laugh Quotes, I've searched the internet to bring you some funny works of... well you'll have to figure that out.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From House of Figs, I bring you a few of the 56 best/worst similes.

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.  

 You may find 54 more of these at House of Figs.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Or how about these from Anomalous Anonymies. These goofs were shared by English professors at Capital Community College.

You always new when he come in the room because of the smell of his strange colon.

In the end he was a rear image of his grandfather. 

You may find more at Anomalous Anonymies.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you visit Terribly Funny not only will you find funny comics and photos like the one above, but also a list of funny newspaper headlines such as:

 Iraqi head seeks arms
 
Enraged cow injures farmer with ax

For more funnies, visit Terribly Funny.


11 comments:

Binky said...

I guess it was only a matter of time before the cows took revenge.

danneromero said...

a laugh at the end of the evening.. thanks...

stevebethere said...

Heheh! thanks for my morning laugh :-)

unikorna said...

Someone actually knows how a dog sounds before throwing up ? :)))Yes that is definitely a nice collection of words of wisdom.

Rhonda said...

I sure hope that head finds some arms. Each one was funnier than that one before it. Thanks for the giggles and thanks for linking up :)

injaynesworld said...

"She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was room-temperature Canadian beef."

That's just genius. I wish I'd thought of it. Some pretty funny ya got here.

Nance said...

House of Figs:
"Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master."

-And-

"John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met."

Catch My Words said...

Thanks for the comments. Yes! The House of Figs and the other sites have more funnies, so please check them out.

THE SNEE said...

I love the signage and am happy to have found, The House of Figs. You always manage to dig up great fun Joyce!

Lisa said...

Ho made soups is like who made the soup! ^_^ Great dig Joyce. Thanks for stoppy by my blog :)

Walk Through Life

Mike said...

thanks for the links and the laughs, but I think I'll pass on the soup.