Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, November 27, 2017

Musical Monday Teacher Sale

Hey, Peeps!

I'm having a 20% off sale for my entire store during the TpT Cyber sale. 
Plus, with a code, you can get 25% off! 
These are real bargains, so please stop by Catch My Products.



Also, I have a NEW product, about the Underground Railroad, 
that is selling for 50% OFF during the sale.



This is a music hop, so check out this little guy singing.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing! It's just too cute... I wish my son was just like this one when he was little! I had one son that was perfect, but there's always that black sheep! Oh well, this guy is fab... thanks for sharing! hugs Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Hope your sale works out well.

messymimi said...

What an encouraging young man! Thank you for sharing that.

Binky said...

I prefer Bruno's Mars Bars to this music.

Mike said...

What a positive song! Thanks for sharing

Rhonda Albom said...

Happy Cyber Monday. I hope the sale is good to you.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Thanks for hitting the dance floor! I love the "Bruno Mars Education Song" - very cleverly done and so inspiring! Have a tunetastic week!