Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Vehicles - Here We Go

Today's Music Monday Moves Me Theme is "Vehicles", so I had to find unusual modes of transportation in hopes that no one else will post my same songs. 

Let's start with a rocket ship being steered by David Bowie, "Space Oddity."


If one does post my same songs, at least I know they won't post my products, 
related to transportation, of course.



Just think. You can click on my link to buy a close read activity about the largest 
Maritime disaster in history or float along carelessly in a yellow submarine. 

Anyone want to travel with Ringo Starr?


Or, you can zoom on a broom with my Harry Potter Puzzle Pack.



I guess it would be more normal to take your mule for a stroll, one last time.
Poor Sal has been replaced by a steam engine.




10 comments:

messymimi said...

Ringo is always a favorite. Thanks for the great music to start the week!

csuhpat1 said...

Nice, we both picked yellow submarine. Great pick.

bookworm said...

I've never navigated on the Erie Canal, but I have walked on the towpath. Taking a boat ride on the Canal (I live less than two hours away) would be so cool. Filed away for "one day". My cousin served on a submarine when he was in the Navy - does that count? Have a great week! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

XmasDolly said...

Well, your last tune we use to sing at Day Camp... wow I haven't heard that tune in forever, but I have to confess David Bowie is a favorite of mine! THANKS FOR JOININ' US! YOU DEFINITELY ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!! BIG HUGS!

Binky said...

Rockets have always been my preferred method of travel.

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Traveling by space rocket vs mule, there is no competition and I'd certainly prefer a space rocket to get from point A to B a lot faster! We might need to visit our local space rocket dealer to consider one for our next vehicle purchase since DD#2 & SIL are moving to Portland Maine soon. This will make it easy peasy to visit them more often. I wonder how much rocket fuel is per gallon? Thanks for dancing with the 4M crew. I love your creative take on this week's theme! :)

An Apel a Day said...

I like all your choices. We're going to start watching the movie Inspirations tomorrow. It has David Bowie in it.

My son has been listening to Queen: Bicycle Race comes to mind.

Michele at Angels Bark said...

What a fun creative interpretation of the theme Joyce!
Loved Ringo singing Yellow Submarine. I remember the animated movie from years ago.
And how cool that they made a song about the Erie Canal! I'm from Buffalo so very familiar with the Erie Canal. I bet ol' Sal was happy that the steam engine came around so she could retire!

I really enjoyed your post today. Have a great week.

Michele at Angels Bark

Colette S said...

That is quite a list.
Thanks for the dancing!
Have a pleasant weekend!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Perfect choices as usual, Joyce! Loved them all! :)