Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Fire

Recently, I've been given two challenges. The first is to make two new Teacher Pay Teachers products this month that relate to October, share them on social media, and provide two pins for each. I'm working hard to get there, and it may be close. I chose fire prevention week because I had no products about fires. 

This first product is involved. I wrote a story with activities about the Chicago Fire of 1871. I love my story and cover, if I do say so myself. :) I'm also happy to say that it's already sold! This bundle contains a story, vocabulary activities, research questions, and a writing prompt. Of course, I've included an answer key, too. 








My second challenge comes from Monday Music Moves Me. We are to post songs with dance moves. Here are my results for both challenges! In searching for fire and dance, I found this fun, little gem on You Tube. I wish I could be so talented in dance moves and fire juggling.




My second product is named Fire Prevention Activities. It contains writing, research, math word problems, and logic. Since it is hot off the press, it is being offered for 50% off for a limited time, so hurry and get yours, today.




I'm going to end with one more fire song, that is suitable for dancing! I love "Fire" by the Ohio Players, plus I challenge you to listen to this song without wiggling in your chair. I can't do it because the song screams, "Get up and dance!" If you watch this clip, you'll see some mighty fine dance moves, too.






5 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

Joyce,

Now that's some hot (notice, I didn't say cool?) mewsic! I love how you incorporated your teaching products with today's' mewsic theme. You're totally on FIRE! ;) The fire dance battle is neat. I've always been nervously fascinated with anyone that can spin flaming batons. This isn't something I'd want to take up or be too close to but it's nice to watch from afar. Holy Smoke, I haven't heard The Ohio Player's "Fire" in quite some time. I failed miserably at your challenge by the way as I couldn't keep from doing my little chair dance boogie. Thanks for sharing and best of luck selling these teaching aids!

coach-daddy said...

Way to incorporate the fire theme here! I could use a little pick me up this afternoon. Maybe that song is just what I need.

messymimi said...

Always great stuff here!

Binky said...

Is it just me, or is it getting hot around here?

Rhonda Albom said...

I love the fire dance. My girls got a chance to spin fire sticks once - burning on both ends, but they never did it a second time. It was pretty cool though.