Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Monday, December 21, 2015

Songs of The Season






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

stevebethere said...

LOL these were fun Joyce (oh! damn non rhythmical again)


Have a nonrhythmicaltastic week :-)

XmasDolly said...

Bwahahaha I haven't heard these in forever! Thanks for bringing them out of the archives! LOL Merry Christmas my friend!!

Rhonda Albom said...

Love the first one, but I hadn't seen the video before. The second one I didn't like so much.

Colette S said...

Thank you for sharing. Fun!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!