Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Music to Show What We're Thankful For

"Beyond the Lion's Den" premiered in 2001 at our son's Bar Mitzvah. It is packed with great music and the people I love most.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

5 comments:

stevebethere said...

Aww! that was really nice Joyce and some great background music to compliment it :-)

Have a brilliantlytastic week :-)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww! I love it, Joyce! Gave me the warm fuzzies! :) Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Thank You Thank You Blessed and Thankful for the Thanksgiving Song

Binky said...

They grow up so fast these days! About 10 minutes. . .

XmasDolly said...

Well, that's weird it said that your song wasn't available in my country! I'm in the U.S. just like Stacy and she got to hear it. Oh well, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Rhonda Albom said...

Cute, I had to watch the express version.