Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Sunday, December 14, 2014

#MM: Favorite Christmas Songs

Here's a dog in the restroom to go with my song picks.








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



9 comments:

Binky said...

Jingle Bells Dogs is a classic!

csuhpat1 said...

Love the dogs. Very cool.

An Apel a Day said...

I love the humor spin on these fun holiday songs.

LA Botchar said...

oh my - ha.
the cat freaked out when the dog one started. hid under the tree. :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

You made my morning with The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen. lol I'm gonna share this on this week's Sunday Sillies. Great to have you on the dance floor. Happy Hanukkah to you & a blessed New Year!

mail4rosey said...

Dogs get in the holiday spirit too. We used to get dog bones and put them in a stocking for my grandparent's dogs. That made 'em downright festive (the dogs, not my grandparents ;) ).

Cascia Talbert said...

Those are pretty fun Christmas songs! Have a terrific day!

Rhonda Albom said...

Where did you find these? The first one made me laugh, although the last verse was a bit over the top.

Rebecca said...

Haha those were to cute. Loved the gentlemen restroom song the best.