Catch My Products

Catch My Products
Click on the image to visit Catch My Products.

My humorous thoughts about life.

"My Humorous and Helpful Thoughts About Teaching / Educational Resources for Your Classroom / Music and Random Fun"

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Silly Sunday: Looking Old

When a lady visits a new doctor, she recognizes his name as being the same as someone she'd gone to school with; however, this man looks much too old to be the fellow from her class. After much careful consideration, she says, "I think you were in my class."

To which the man replies, "Oh, really. What did you teach?"



Here's a funny clip about a prank on the young whipper snappers.


                                               
                                                                               
                                                                             

6 comments:

stevebethere said...

LMAO thanks for the laugh, that video was hilarious :-)

have a not too silly Sunday heheh!

Mike said...

Nothing makes you feel older than finding someone you used to go to school with. Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

Binky said...

That would scare me!

Sandee said...

This is exactly what happens at some point. We all think we're younger than we look.

Have a terrific day. :)

Theresa Mahoney said...

Oh my goodness, that video was GREAT! I love old folks with a sense of humor!

Janet Gardner said...

That's a hilarious video, I've posted that before lol! Like the ol' people too
Hope all is well,
Janet :)